Terms of Service AioCare website
- The definitions used in this document shall mean:
a) Data Controller / Service Provider – HealthUp Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the street Twarda 18 (00-105 Warszawa) registered in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000520152, with share capital of 9 000,00 PLN (fully paid), NIP 5252593396, statistical identification number Regon: 147381608, e-mail: email@example.com,
b) AioCare website – website available at URL: https://aiocare.com,
c) User – a person using the AioCare website,
d) Terms of Service – this document.
- The Service Provider declares that the AioCare website is used to present the contents of the AioCare product, including signing up for the newsletter and contacting with the Service Provider. The presented content is for informational purposes only.
- The AioCare website is available on all browsers and is encrypted with the SSL protocol. It is recommended to use the latest version of the software.
- The User is obliged to use the AioCare website in accordance with the law, the provisions of these Regulations and good customs.
- All rights to the content of the AioCare website and domain belong to the Service Provider. It is forbidden to use them in a way that infringes the rights of the Service Provider and / or third parties. In the event of a violation of intellectual property rights, the Service Provider will take appropriate legal action against the infringer.
- The designation “AioCare” in verbal and graphic form identifies one of the products of the Service Provider, which operates in the course of trade as a trademark in the TMV database under the number IR1422312 and 315551. “AioCare” is the trade name of the Service Provider.
- It is forbidden to distribute without any explicit consent of the Service Provider any elements of the AioCare website, including in particular the “AioCare” logo. You may not delete, cover, disable the reading or modification of trademarks, copyright notices or other indications regarding intellectual property rights.
- The Service Provider does not bear any responsibility for any faults and omissions in the presented data. The entire risk related to the use of content presented on the AioCare website is borne by the User.
- The Service Provider makes the contents of the Regulations publicly available through its presentation at the URL: www.aiocare.com. Any changes to the Regulations are added immediately and are effective upon the addition.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law and / or the provisions applicable to the place of residence of the consumer’s law shall apply.
- In the event of a change and / or cancellation as a result of a final court decision, any of the provisions of the Regulations, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- Each and every dispute shall be settled in an amicable manner, in particular the Service Provider declares his willingness to participate in ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). In this case, please file a complaint at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN . The subject of the complaint is the choice of the Consumer. A register of such entities in Poland, including contact details and the address of the website, can be found here: https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rowiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php .
- Using the AioCare website means you must comply with the Regulations.